A downloadable tool for Windows
If you are looking for software that can create pixel art, halftones, change palette or quickly adjust the brightness/contrast/saturation/gamma of an image, then you should try this one.
- Image formats .png | .jpg | .bmp | .tif | .wmf
- Max image size 3840 px
- Save/Load presets
- Import palettes
- Minimalistic UI
Currently only the mouse is supported for control.
- Press Left button -> Move
- Wheel -> Zoom
- Click Right button -> Context menu
- Drag file from file system to loading
- Left button -> Change property
- Wheel -> Exact change property
- Right button -> Set default value to property
You can import a palette from a Paint.Net text file or a bitmap (1,8,32xN px) file.
Free for commercial use.
Since this is currently in development, strange things may happen.
Please report bugs and ask for improvement.
CLI - The command line interface is coming soon.
Porting to Linux/Mac.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.